Should I take a class or private lessons?
This decision depends on you and your dog. There are pros and
cons to both.
- Allows for some socialization opportunities for your dog.
- Often less expensive than private lessons.
- Helps you realize there are others in the same situation as you.
(Your dog is not the only one who knocks visitors over when
- Helps your dog practice in distracting environment and
generalize to different situations.
- Scheduled on the same night every week.
- Class is not a place for dogs who are aggressive or reactive
towards people or other dogs (unless the class if specifically
for those types of temperaments).
- There is less one-on-one attention from the instructor.
- A lot more distracting to both people and dogs in the class.
- May be difficult for some to attend all 6 weeks.
- Classes do not necessarily cover specific issues you would like
- Your lessons are tailored to you and your dog’s needs.
- You get one-on-one attention and coaching the entire time.
- Less stressful for you and your dog without the distraction of
other dogs, people and unfamiliar surroundings.
- Better for dogs who are aggressive/reactive towards other
dogs and people.
- Allows for more convenient scheduling of sessions.
- Usually more expensive than classes.
- The weather may interfere with some lessons that need to
take place outdoors, such as loose leash walking.
|Servicing the Cleveland area and surrounding Northeast Ohio communities including:
Beachwood - South Euclid - Lyndhurst - Cleveland Hts. - Shaker Hts. - Solon - Chagrin Falls - Twinsburg
cleveland aurora beachwood bedford brecksville garfield independence lyndhurst macedonia maple mayfield pepper pike richmond south euclid shaker solon twinsburg university bentlyville chargin falls gates mills glenwillow highland hills hunting valley moreland hills orange oakwood reminderville valley view walton hills woodmere bainbridge northfield center russell sagamore hills portage geauga summit
|Effective Training Solutions with Results that Last!
|Copyright © 2013 Graceful Paws LLC